Friday, April 20, 2012

Photography Update

So, here are some of the pretty faces I've had the pleasure of photographing lately. :)

We'll start with the Stoll family. :) With 2 young children, this was fun! Kids are so great at getting their picture taken, because they just do what they do - no self-consciousness, no awkward silences. These are some of the shots I got of them:






The next day, I met up with Nate and Holly. They are planning their August wedding, and wanted some engagement photos done. :) They are a wonderful couple, and I wish them all the best!








The following weekend, I met up with the Emerson family. With a cute little boy and another baby on the way, they were also fun to photograph!








And that's the photography recap from the last few weeks! :) What do you think?? I'm having so much fun doing this.. It's great to have found a creative outlet that I can do with two busy baby girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment