Thursday, March 15, 2012

I Heart Baby Photography :)

This past weekend I had my first "official" photo shoot since I decided to go forward with photography. I had done several last summer just to find out whether or not it was something I really wanted to do, and the end result was: I definitely want to do this! I love it! And I love babies! (I better, since I've got 2 of them, right?? haha) So Saturday's newborn photo shoot with baby Fallon was a load of fun. :) Here are a few of my favorites:







The second one is definitely my favorite! Sweet little baby yawn. :) I am so excited to send Fallon's momma the rest of them!

Since we are on the topic of baby photography, yesterday was the 14th, which is picture day at our house.. It's so convenient that both of my girls were born on the 14th! Yesterday, Sadie turned 14 months and Lacie turned 4 months. :) Growing girls.. Here are a few of their unbirthday shots:





MY FAVORITE!!! :)




I am now REALLY excited to get that last one printed on canvas and hang it somewhere in the house. :) I love how much Sadie loves her baby sister! So thankful that jealousy isn't an issue - hope it stays that way!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww..what precious photos. And I agree with you about that last one with the hug-pefections!

    ReplyDelete