Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First post (for lack of a better title)

Let me start out by saying this.. I am a pretty creative person overall. I love making things from stuff I have lying around, finding sneaky little ways to make my life easier, sewing without a pattern, making up recipes on the fly.. You name it. But.. I am not at all creative when it comes to blog titles, so don't judge a book by it's cover, haha.


My sweet baby girl, Sadie, is 7 months old. She is absolutely the apple of my eye and has already got her daddy wrapped around her little finger. :) Amazing how it doesn't take long for that to happen! She's a baby on the move - crawling and climbing around on everything, exploring.. interested in what we would find to be ordinary. Her favorite things are TV remotes, computer keyboards, and PS3 controllers, haha. She's getting hard to keep up with! And it's getting harder for me to keep up with her, being 6 months pregnant with our second 2011 baby, Sadie's little sister, Lacie. :) Yes, our house will be hectic and noisy but so full of love that it won't matter. :) Plus, there's always nap time!! :D

In this blog that people may or may not read, I'm going to post all the projects I like to work on during nap time - recipes, crafty how-tos, and random little tidbits that have made my life as a wife and mom a little easier. Hope you get inspired to make the most of your little one's nap time. :)

1 comment:

  1. love your blog Mindi!! I'm going to try to make the wreath...love it but I'm not very crafty. I don't know if you know who I am ... your papaw Glenn was my first cousin. I am James Marshall Day's daughter - Marsha

    ReplyDelete